By using any of the organizer registered websites ("Sites"), you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy in respect of the information collected about you via the Sites. You acknowledge and agree (on your own behalf and duly authorized on behalf of any third party whose details you supply) that the processing (including disclosure) of information is necessary or desirable for the provision of relevant services and the operation of the organizer performance of its rights and obligations owed to you or a third party.
The references to information "relating to you" or "about you" include references to information about your employees, representatives, agents, directors, officers, or relevant parties whose details you have provided, and those of your affiliates and subsidiaries and sub-contractors, and those of any third party whose details you supply to the organizer.
We may update this Policy from time to time to take into account changing requirements, and we request that you refer back to this Policy frequently to review any revisions. If you have any queries about the Policy, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Information
In order to provide better service to you and to fulfil the purposes set out in the next paragraph, we may collect certain information when you register with us or communicate with us. In the process, we may also collect personal information of individual contact persons of companies or their employees. As stated in the registration form, some of the requested information is mandatory and some of them you may provide voluntarily. If specific mandatory information is requested but not supplied, we may be unable to provide the requested service. We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary for fulfilling the purposes set out in the next paragraph.
Use of Information
The purposes for which information may be used by us include:
- Processing applications for exhibiting at or visiting our trade fairs
- Facilitating and enhancing our operations by incorporating the personal data into our database and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data
- Promoting and notifying you of our trade, and events or trade fairs organised by our joint venture partners
- Marketing our services or products
- Direct marketing
We may use your personal data, including your name, email address and physical address to conduct direct marketing in relation to the promotion of and invitation to our trade fairs, and events or trade fairs organised by our joint venture partners, as well as the promotion of our services via fax, email, direct mail, telephone and other means of communication, or send e-newsletters to you. We will not so use your personal data unless we have received your consent to the said intended use. You may choose not to receive promotional materials by simply telling us through the below contact details, and we will cease to do so, without charge.
Disclosure / Transfer of Data
We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide or transfer the personal data to our agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, and service providers in connection with our operations or services for facilitating and enhancing our operations and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data.
Provision of data for direct marketing
Please note that we intend to provide the personal data we collected, including your name, email address and physical address to our joint venture partners, which are also exhibition organizers, for use in direct marketing in relation to the promotion of and invitation to their trade fairs and events. We will not so provide your personal data for the said purposes unless we have received your written consent to the aforesaid intended provision.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your submitted information. Your information will not be sold or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
Cookies & Google Analytics
All The organizer Sites use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the website.
Some of the pages on our Sites may include links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these external websites. We strongly recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact its owner if you have any concerns or questions.
Permission to film onsite at the exhibition must be authorised prior to the event by the organizer or organizer,s media office. Please note that organizer reserves the absolute right to grant or deny permission to film and to determine the terms under which filming will be permitted.
Thailand Personal Data Protection Act that provides individuals with rights, such as:
- The right to withdraw the consent
- The right to request us to send or transfer your personal data to a third person if it can be done by automatic means and to receive your personal data from us in the format which has been sent or transferred by the Company to a third person, unless it is impossible to do so because of the technical circumstances.
- The right on confirmation of whether the Organizer has your personal data, and if yes, the right to obtain a copy of the personal information and to know the source where your personal data given to us
- The right to have inaccurate data rectified and updated
- The right to have data erased. This does not however apply where it is necessary for the Organizer to continue to use the data for a lawful reason
- The right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data
- The right to access and obtain your personal data
- The right to object to the use of your data.
- The right to disclose your personal data possessed with us without your consent.
The Organizer is following these regulations strictly and enables its customers to exercise the above outlined rights.
Updating of Information
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to update your details, please contact us at email@example.com.
Date : May 31, 2022
Japan Management Association
3-1-22 Shibakoen Minato-Ku Tokyo 105-8522 Japan
1755/3 Cedar Park, Soi Ladphao 94 (Town in Town 11), Plubpla, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand